Paytm Has These Reasons For You To Finish Your KYC Process
As fraction of new rules of RBI, all the e-wallets have to make certain that users undergo full process of KYC for an endless experience. After conclusion of the procedure, consumers can enjoy safer and simpler transfer of money. Following the rules, Paytm is also require sing its consumers to conclude the procedure of KYC and is also offering additional advantages to the consumers who will finish the process.
The Paytm consumers who have finished the complete KYC procedure can take pleasure of different advantages mentioned below:
- Consumers will be permitted to keep maximum Rs 1 Lakh in their app wallet.
- Paytm consumers will also be allowed to transact maximum Rs 1 Lakh to different Paytm consumer
- Consumers will also be permitted to transact maximum Rs 25,000 each month to their account in the bank
- Paytm consumers with full KYC will also be allowed to receive an account of Paytm Payments Bank in less than 1 Minute for free
- Paytm will be offering cash back of Rs 200 to the consumers who have finished the procedure of KYC.
So as to do the KYC the consumers require following simple procedure
- Click on the icon of KYC on your app
- Provide your name and Aadhaar Number
- Kindly provide the OTP that you will receive on your number
- Cross-check details of your Aadhaar to make sure it’s you
- Enter some fundamental information details such as your Mother’s name, Father’s name, Marital Status, and so on. You are now a recognized Aadhaar KYC user, and if you take a halt here, your KYC will be applicable for 1 Year, with capability of transferring to different Bank Account or Paytm wallet. On the other hand, the overall credit of your wallet will be limited to Rs 2 Lac each year
- Navigate to your closest KYC outlet, or provide your address for verification of KYC at your home
- Your details KYC will be confirmed